- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Benefits for seniors.
Acupuncture and chiropractic are drug FREE, natural ways to help with pain management.
Ear acupuncture has an added benefit of helping patients quit smoking and lose weight.
MEDICARE COVERS CHIROPRACTIC MANIPULATION ONLY AT 80% WITH MOST SUPPLEMENTS PICKING UP THE REMAINING 20%.
OUR FEE FOR NON-COVERED MEDICARE SERVICES:
Call (251) 621-2224
|Monday||8 - 12||2 - 5|
|Tuesday||By Appt||By Appt|
|Wednesday||8 - 12||2 - 5|
|Thursday||By Appt||By Appt|
|Friday||8 - 12||2 - 5|
|8 - 12||By Appt||8 - 12||By Appt||8 - 12||By Appt.||Closed|
|2 - 5||By Appt||2 - 5||By Appt||2 - 5||Closed||Closed|